Traditional Fixed Annuities
Provide clients the stability of a declared interest rate, guaranteed for the length of the contract.
What is a traditional fixed annuity?
A traditional fixed annuity is a contract between you and Eagle Life. A fixed annuity offers predictable interest growth, with a competitive rate guaranteed for a specified number of years. That money is able to grow tax-deferred until an income payment is taken. Eagle Life also offers the tools to create a lifetime income source with an optional income rider that can be added to our fixed annuity products.
Your fixed annuity includes:
- Guaranteed Rate – A competitive rate is declared at the beginning, and guaranteed for a set period of time.
- Principal Protection – All premiums and interest increases are safe from index volatility until a withdrawal is taken.
- Lifetime Income Options – Convert part of retirement fund into a stream of guaranteed, lifelong payments.
Eagle Life fixed annuity benefits:
- Tax-deferred growth – Taxes are not owed on earned interest until a withdrawal is made from the contract
- Systematic withdrawals of interest or amounts to satisfy the IRS minimum distributions are accessible immediatelySee footnote *
- Penalty-Free Withdrawals are available
- Additional liquidity may be available if the annuitant is placed in a nursing home or diagnosed with a terminal illness (varies by state, product and issue age)
Eagle Life offers traditional fixed annuity products that provide different benefits and terms.
Eagle Platinum® (MYGA) 5 Year
Eagle Platinum® (MYGA) 6 Year
Eagle Platinum® (MYGA) 7 Year
Sure Rate (ICC17 E-FXD-A-7) 7 YearSee footnote **
Sure Rate (ICC17 E-FXD-A-9) 9 YearSee footnote **
**Sure Rate Income Advantage Rider available ?
*Benefit not guaranteed and subject to change ?
Features and benefits may vary by product and state. Please review the contract or product disclosure for more information.
Eagle Life Insurance Company® does not offer legal, investment, or tax advice. Please consult a qualified professional.
Guarantees based on the financial strength and claims paying ability of the issuing company. Eagle Life is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company®