Does your retirement income strategy help address the cost of health care as you age?
How about the effects of inflation and market volatility on your assets? These and other factors can make retirement financially challenging.
At Eagle Life Insurance Company®, we offer annuities designed to help you meet these challenges so you can live the retirement you envision. The Eagle Select® Income Focus Fixed Index Annuity (FIA) with the Lifetime Income Benefit Rider (LIBR) is one of those annuities.
What’s an FIA with a Lifetime Income Benefit Rider?
A fixed index annuity through an insurance company like Eagle Life offers:
- Tax-deferred, index-linked growth potential
- A lifetime income benefit rider that provides guaranteed lifetime income payments for a single life (the annuity owner) or joint lives (owner and spouse)
Why Does Eagle Select Income Focus with Lifetime Income Benefit Rider Stand Out?
You can choose when to begin payments during any stage of retirement. Choose from two, highly competitive LIBR payment options with two accumulation periods, for a 1% annual fee, designed for when income payments are expected to begin.
- Income Sooner – Earn a 14% daily roll-up rate with Option 1 until payments begin or the five-year accumulation period ends. This could be a good option for optimizing income when it’s needed in Years 2 through 5.
- Income Later – A 12% daily roll-up with Option 2, optimizing rates for those not expecting to begin payments for six to 10 years (although they may begin in Year 2).
Compare Our Annuity Features
Highly competitive rates aren’t the only thing setting Eagle Select® Income Focus FIA with LIBR apart. We offer:
- Flexible Features for a Surviving Spouse. Like most FIAs, Income Focus gives a surviving spouse (as the sole beneficiary aged 50 and older) the choice of a lump sum benefit or continuing regular payments. Unlike most annuities, Income Focus gives the surviving spouse the option to continue the benefit with the surviving spouse’s age determining future income payments – even if the annuity had single ownership.
- Our Wellbeing Benefit. In the event of a health care event, this feature of our LIBR increases payments up to 200% for up to five years without requiring confinement. After this period, regular payments remain unaffected.
Talk to Your Financial Professional
If you want index-linked, tax-deferred growth combined with principal protection and income you can’t outlive, talk to your financial professional to learn more about the Eagle Select® Income Focus FIA with the Lifetime Income Benefit Rider (LIBR).
If you don’t have a financial professional, call our sales desk number at 844-233-9100 and we will link you up with an advisor.
Annuity contract issued under form series ICC22 E-BASE-IDX, ICC22 E-IDX-C-7, ICC21 E-E-PTP-C, ICC21 E-E-PTP-PR, ICC17 E-R-MVA, ICC21 E-R-ERR, ICC20 E-R-EBR, ICC21 E-R-LIBR-W-FSP, and state variations thereof. Availability may vary by state.
Surrender charges may apply to excess withdrawals that exceed the annual free withdrawal available under the contract. You may be subject to a 10% federal penalty if you make withdrawals before age 59½.
Guarantees are based on the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing company. Eagle Life Insurance Company® is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company®.
This material is for informational purposes only, and is not a recommendation to buy, sell, hold or rollover any asset. It does not take into account the specific financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance or need of any specific person. In providing this information, Eagle Life is not acting as your fiduciary as defined by the Department of Labor. Eagle Life does not offer legal, investment or tax advice or make recommendations regarding insurance or investment products. Please consult a qualified professional.