Fixed Index Annuities
Give clients the protections they need and the opportunity for potential interest growth that they want.
What is a fixed index annuity?
A fixed indexed annuity is a contract between you and Eagle Life where the potential interest earned is linked to an external index.
Your fixed index annuity includes:
- Ability to choose how interest is calculated and which index is used
- Each annuity contract gives you access to some of your money without a penalty by using Penalty-Free Withdrawals
- Ability to add additional money at any point without extending the surrender charge schedule
Eagle Life fixed index annuity benefits:
- Tax-deferred growth -Taxes are not owed on earned interest until a withdrawal is made from the contract
- Lifetime Income Benefit Rider See footnote ***allows you to take guaranteed lifetime income from your annuity without losing control of your retirement assets
- Additional liquidity may be available if the annuitant is placed in a nursing home or diagnosed with a terminal illness (varies by state, product and issue age)
- Surrender Charges may apply for early withdrawal
Eagle Life offers fixed index annuity products that provide different benefits and terms.
Eagle Select® Income Focus
The Eagle Select® Focus Series
In a fixed index annuity:
- The values of an index can vary daily and certainly are not predictable.
- Your contract is backed by Eagle Life.2
- You are not purchasing shares of stock, bonds or any indexes.
Lifetime Income Benefit Rider***